NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) rocket, currently under development, is designed to carry humans and cargo to the moon, Mars and deep space. A recent ignition test brings engineers one step closer to achieving this space-travel goal.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures