February Quilter’s Candy Box Unboxing is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Hi everyone! I have the February 2018 Quilters Candy Box Un-boxing video for you today. I don’t know why but I always love making these and watching other unboxing videos!
If you’re looking for a monthly sewing/quilting subscription box, this is definitely a fun one! The boxes are $46.95/month (plus shipping). I think they’re a great option for new sewers/quilters as well as more experienced sewers as well. The boxes are always unique and include fun fabric, notions, patterns, and of course a yummy treat! The boxes ship around the 15th of each month, so make sure to sign up before the 11th if you’d like to get in on the next box. If you’d like to get an idea of what they’ve put in past boxes, you can see them all here!
AND…If you post a picture of your box with the #quilterscandybox you can be entered to win your next box free! Make sure to check out Quilters Candy Box instagram to see sneak peaks and goodies!
Ready to see what’s inside the February 2018 box?
Watch my February 2018 Quilter’s Candy Box Unboxing video here!
The February 2018 Quilters Candy Box includes…
- A 5 Fat Quarter bundle of Prairie Dawn fabric by Sedef Imer for Riley Blake Designs
- Sedef’s ‘Tumbleweeds’ quilt pattern
- A mini Ruler Pal designed by Pleasant Home for Riley Blake
- A Cute Cuts Ruler by Lori Holt
- 5”x8” Cute Cuts cutting mat
- A floral decorative Pin Tin with little pins by The Cherry Chick
- A Emory board designed by Lori Hoot
- A Toffee Sea Salt chocolate bar from Lolli and Pops
If you’re just getting started sewing or quilting, here are a few fun Tutorials to get you started!
- The fabric in this box is perfect for my Squishy Project Bag Tutorial, check it out here!
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
- Check out all of my How to Quilt 101 video series here!
To keep up with our shenanigans, be sure to follow me:
Disclosure: Quilter’s Candy Box sent me this month’s box for review on my channel. The opinions expressed in this video were my own, and were not influenced by the free product or company.