SpaceX launched two experimental satellites today (Feb. 22) designed to help lay the foundation for Starlink, a network that will consist of thousands of spacecraft providing broadband internet service to people around the world.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures