At the second meeting of the newly reinstated National Space Council, Vice President Mike Pence and other U.S. officials emphasized that the U.S. is on top in space, but highlighted that regulation would need to be streamlined to stay in the lead.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures