SpaceX CEO Elon Musk took to Twitter Monday (Feb. 12) to share some new details on last week’s Falcon Heavy test flight, including why the massive rocket’s core booster crashed. SpaceX is also building a new droneship for rocket landings at sea, he added.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures