9th Grade Homeschool Daily Schedule is a post from Confessions of a Homeschooler. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Erica on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+! Also be sure to stop by her Community to join the discussion or her Store to see her latest items!
Hi everyone! I’ve had a lot of requests to see what my 9th grader’s homeschool day looks like. So today I’m sharing her schedule with you. Keep in mind, this is a flexible schedule. Some days a subject might take her longer than others. And so she may finish a little earlier, or later depending on her workload for the day. She currently has an average of 4-5 hours of school per day, plus extra curricular activities in the afternoons. So far this schedule is working well for her.
For High School I give her about 1 hour per subject each day, and she is doing each subject daily.
I also have homework listed on her schedule, and some of you are probably wondering about that since we homeschool. She has daily homework from our Options program along with studying for tests and doing extra projects not done during class time. So she uses her homework time to work on those assignments.
–>> Download a copy:
Here’s our Basic 9th Grade Daily Homeschool Schedule:
- 9:00 am – Bible
- 9:15 am – Math
- 10:15 am – English/Literature
- 11:15 am – Foreign Language
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:30 pm – Biology
- 1:30pm – Writing
- 2:30pm – History
- Homework: English, Foreign Lang., Art and Computers – homework for each done during the week at home.
- Afternoon/Evenings: Study for tests &s extra curricular activities
–>> If you’d like to see what specific curriculum she’s using this year, make sure to check out our 2017-2018 9th grade curriculum post!
Strawberry Shortcake also participates in our weekly options program and this year she is completing English/Literature, Foreign Language, Computers and Art there. She does have homework for all of those subjects typically and so that is planned into her schedule above as well.
Check out our other homeschool daily schedules here!
These are just the basic schedules that have worked for us over the years. Of course your schedule will vary based on the curriculum you’re using, and what fits the needs of your family best.
- Preschool Homeschool Schedule
- Kindergarten Homeschool Schedule
- 1st Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 2nd Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 3rd Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 4th Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 5th Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 6th Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 7th Grade Homeschool Schedule
- 8th Grade Homeschool Schedule
For more help on Homeschooling High School see these!