Here comes the technology that teaches you in a different way. The tablet was developed by the Zspace. The augmented reality tablet allows the student to interact with simulated objects in virtual environments. The innovation shows a new style in problem-solving, designing and teaching. Clients recognize the limitless capabilities of zspace. With the help of light weight 3D glasse students see the floating object that can be manipulated by a stylus. The tablet is now testing at different schools at U.S.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures