You attended classes all semester. In the weeks and days before the exam, you studied and reviewed more intensively. Now the day of the exam is here. There’s no need to stress out or cram. By doing a couple simple things ahead of time, you can ensure that you are confident and ready for anything that comes up on the test.
- Get enough sleep the night before the exam because lack of sleep, you won’t be able to perform at your best.
2. Wake-up early To avoid rush set an alarm clock
3. Have a good breakfast aim for nutritional balance and moderation so that your brain may function well during the exam
4. Read all the questions and the Directions of the questioner carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
5. Start answering the questions that you know the answer t. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask the examiner if you are not clear on a question.
7. Use every minute of the exam and if you have time left, review your answers before handing back the paper.
8. Stay calm, you have done your homework and have nothing to fear!