Make Over Your Mornings
Increase your homeschool productivity
A 14-Day Online Course by Crystal Paine
- Do you often wake up feeling behind—before you even get out of bed?
- Are you constantly frustrated that it seems like you are so busy, but you have very little to show for all your effort?
- Are you worn down and worn out by all the hats you are wearing and balls you are juggling?
- Do you wish you could find time to refuel your tank, improve your health, invest more into your family, or even just to slow down and breathe?
- Are you someone who feels fairly “on top of” your to-do list, but still feels empty? Do you feel like there should be more passion and purpose throughout your day?
Make Over Your Mornings is a 14 day online course designed to increase your homeschool productivity, streamline your routines and have more organisation in your life, giving you more time to invest in the things you want – family, ministry, homeschool, refreshment.
If you’ve ever wished that you could figure out how to get more done, have more organization in your life, and find time to spend on things you love, the Make Over Your Mornings Course is for you.
It’s not about following a one-size-fits-all system (because every woman and family is different!), but about creating a morning that is in line with your life, your strengths, your family’s needs, and your unique situation.
In this 14-day course, you’ll:
- Develop a morning routine and before bed routine that actually works—and that sets you up for amazing success!
- Streamline your morning tasks so that the biggest priorities are accomplished first.
- Learn how to make to-do lists that support your day, instead of strangle your life.
- Create realistic, but stretching goals and then follow through with them.
- Discover the power of accountability and how to implement it into your life.
- Establish internal and external motivations to create perseverance in your new routines.
- Find time to refuel your tank and make space in your day for things you love.
- Experience much more focus, organization, and clarity in your daily life.
- Transform your mornings—in just 15 minutes a day!
Each day you’ll read a short chapter in the handbook, watch a short video I’ve recorded for you with practical tips and encouragement + an inside peek in Crystal’s home and family life, and you’ll have a simple but impactful project to complete.
In total, these three things were designed to be completed in 15 minutes or less. This small investment—just 15 minutes of your day—can yield potentially amazing results for yourself and your family.
When you purchase this course, you’ll get immediate access to all of the following:
- 14 high-quality videos with motivational encouragement from me — one for each day of the course.
- A behind-the-scenes peek into our everyday home and lives via short video clips throughout the course.
- A comprehensive workbook with 14 chapters filled with practical ideas and inspirational encouragement.
- Daily projects to guide you on your 14-day journey and help you implement and apply what you learned from the daily video and chapter.
- Printable worksheets to walk you step-by-step through some of the projects and motivate you to follow through.
- Additional links and resources for each day, if you’d like to dig deeper on a subject.
- The course videos and materials can be accessed via any desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or mobile device. You can choose to print the workbook or download it to your computer or phone.
This course is self-paced and you have lifetime access to all course downloads. You can begin it at any time and you can go at your own pace!
You can order the Make Over Your Mornings course risk-free right now. Then watch the videos, read the workbook, complete each day’s project, and enjoy the results for a full 30 days.
If at the end of 30 days, you’re unsatisfied for any reason—if Make Over Your Mornings doesn’t do just that, “Make Over Your Mornings”—please email us for a full, prompt, and cheerful refund. No questions asked!
Some of you might be wondering, “Is this just another course on task management? Aren’t there apps that can handle that?
While creating a to-do list that serves you (rather than strangles you) is one of the lessons, it is just one of the many areas I guide you through in the course. Getting a handle on schedules, lessons, appointments, and chores is a key component. But there is so much more than that!
What is unique to this course is that I walk you through systematically making over your morning routine, but the transformation doesn’t stop in the mornings. Taking an intentional, disciplined approach to your morning will revolutionize your entire day, your week, your month, and your year.
I am passionate about freeing women from living in survival mode in order to live their lives with focus and intention, and this course is designed to do just that! Getting a handle on your morning routine is not simply a fix-it plan to make breakfast and morning chore time easier (though it will do that).
It’s not just a new schedule to ensure that you have some time to read, sip coffee, and plan your day (though it will do that too). The Make Over Your Mornings course will dramatically alter your life, because it will equip you to approach your entire life with focus and purpose.
If you are interested in this course and would like to support AussieHomeschool, please use our affiliate link to click through to the site.